REVIVAL

 

By Matthew Murdock

REVIVAL





The story of the Bible is one in which we were created in God's image and likeness, only to mightily fall, but then because God loves us so much, he rescued us. Per John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." The Trinity calls out to us each for revival, beginning in each of our hearts.

Per 2 Chronicles 7:14: "If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Per John 15:5: "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

And per Luke 5:31: "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."

Revival begins with each of us realizing that we cannot do anything without God, and that we owe all things to Him. We are thankful, and not proud. We pray daily, confess daily, and realize that God wants unity and revival. So, we get revival in each of our hearts, and then together as a group.






Popular posts from this blog

HEALING - Post 1

Post 2 - UNITY